Thursday 17 November 2011

Ordinary Sumandak



                                                            Its me..
I only an ordinary girl@sumandak that come from sabah. I'm eldest one also last Onsang's Generation. I was born at Kota Kinabalu Sabah, having school at Sandakan and now live in Bukit Katil Melaka. I'm aries girl and love to be myself.





I love fashion.I love make-up and all those things that can make woman looks wonderful also confident. I like to edit my picture to make it looks nice. It was my hobby when I was boring and at my free time.




                                               .....MY HAPPY FAMILY.....




                                 My Greatest Father and Wonderful Mother




This is my beloved parents. They were love each other until the end. The evidence that can show their true love by us the 5 members of Onsang's Generation




                                       ........Onsang's Generation.......


This is my happiness siblings..we are love and care each other. Our principal is say 'no' to sibling's war.From the left is my oldest sister,second,third sister my handsome brother and finally its me.


                                                              We are happy together




                                          ......My Best Friend Forever........

This is my cuties nephew Abby.  She is my best friend ever. We enjoy to share time together. We love to spend all time to make anything enjoyable and I love her. She always make me smile and laughing.She loves to singing and dancing. Abby always said that when her grow up her want to be a top singer.




This is a video that I have taken when she enjoying see the Malaysian singing competition Akademik Fantasia.
I hope her dream will come true. Good Luck my BFF..



She love to take pictures with me. We are likes to make video,sing together,make-up and drawing. All my free time I spend with her. She doesn't like to fight but love each other.

3 THINGS I WISH IN MY LIFE...


I will found my true love that love nd take care of me until the end.

























I can get my dreaming house..
















Be a wonderful woman like Oprah..

I will get all these with God will because..
  ''Nothing impossible if you believe it is achieveable''

No comments:

Post a Comment